[Users] Claws Mail 3.13.2 Unleashed!!

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:51:26 CET 2016

On Fri, 2016-01-22 at 07:30 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Since you're using an Ubuntu flavour you can follow the
> Ubuntu development by the Debian tracker.

Oops, I noticed you are now using "64-pc-linux-gnu" and regarding the
Wiki "It is considered a rolling release". Assumed it's a real rolling
release, use the appropriated channel to report the claws package as
out-of-date. I don't know were to do it for this distro, since I never
used it. Perhaps it's normal that this distro needs several days to
follow upstream, you should read it's policy and learn how the distro
development works, before reporting a package to early as out-of-date.