[Users] [Bug candidate] GPG incomplete button tag
soldes at gmx.fr
Sat Dec 26 14:35:40 CET 2015
OS : linux
Claws version : 3.12.0
"Generate a new pair of keys" button shall be named "Generate new pair
of permanent keys".
Low, but Claws must be precise to maintain its reknown GnuPG
implementation. Everyone will not go deep into the documentation before
pressing that key.
Having install GnuPG encryption modules.
Test case :
- go to "Configuration" > "Edit accounts"
- edit any account
- go to "GPG" options
- click on "Generate new pair of keys"
- it never warns you that you are creating permanent keys
This is a minor bug that can be fixed in 2 ways
- cosmetically : just precise the tag
- by modifying the protocol key creation in order to schedule the key
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: Firma digital OpenPGP
More information about the Users