[Users] [Bug candidate] Invalid window focus issue after modifying account settings
soldes at gmx.fr
Sat Dec 26 14:13:10 CET 2015
OS : linux
Claws version : 3.12.0
Claws will ask for passphrase after editing accounts
Low, can be misleading until you understand what is happening.
To reproduce, the passphrase shall expired or not present in memory
Test case :
- in your inbox, select an encrypted message.
- go to "Configuration" > "Edit accounts" (select any account, even
those not managing any encryption)
- get out of the account settings validating with "OK"
- Incorrect : a screen will ask you for your passphrase ! Why ?
Now do something different :
- edit an account setting, the same or another
- get out of the account settings this time by pressing "Cancel"
- Correct, that is to say, it will only ask you for your passphrase if
you click on the inbox window.
This is a minor bug that deserves a fix because it is misleading /
unclean : we have a different behaviour on "Edit Account" ... and
furthermore with account that are absolutely not concerned with
The execution goes to a different part of the source wheter you
validate or cancel an account setting in regards with the window focus.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: Firma digital OpenPGP
More information about the Users