[Users] Wtf?! Claws doesn't find my accounts anymore!

Ralf Hutter rhutter at posteo.de
Thu Aug 6 12:12:18 CEST 2015

Ownership of /run/user/1000/dconf/user is mine. So that shouldn't be
the problem, i guess.
Maybe it really is a problem beyond Claws. But losing a mailbox in
Claws while still having the mailbox's folders in some Claws folders is strange and i thought somebody have an idea about it.
I'll just set up the mailbox again.
Cheers,
Ralf