[Users] Make "Go to Next Unread Message" skip accounts/folders

Wed Apr 15 12:49:13 CEST 2015

Hi

As the subject - It could be nice to have the possibility to customize
which accounts or folders that "Go to Next unread message" steps through
and does its checks on.

In my case, I have a gmane account which I end up in when pressing
"Go to Next unread message" and I have no more unread email, and i would
much more like to see that when I do that, nothing happens instead. The
news account _always_ have unread posts, and I would like to avoid
ending up there unless I actively click on an discussion group.

If something like this already is possible, please guide me to some
instructions.

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists at gusnan.se
gusnan at gusnan.se