[Users] Append message for mbox file

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Wed Apr 22 04:26:55 CEST 2015

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:00:07 +0100,
Graham P Davis <newsboy at scarlet-jade.com> wrote:

Paul> BTW, MBOX files are an old and inferior storage format.

Graham> Problems with mbox storage was why I left TB for Claws. Found it was
Graham> the reason I was occasionally losing filed messages.

Or you can use maildir and run out of inodes in short order.  Not to
mention that you better turn on the noatime abomination on the
partition.

:-P