[Users] PGP in claws

Kevin Chadwick m8il1ists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 18:44:02 CEST 2015

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 16:55:00 +0200
Paul Sommer wrote:

> To say the truth: I don't even have (too much) messages worth decrypting at all.
> Ma main goal is to tie up resources of the NSAs of the world. They violate our
> right for privacy (and in my opinion even our Basic Law) and so they should
> drown in encrypted mails.

I don't know which specific privacy violations you are concerned about
such as helping U.S. companies beat foreign competitors unfairly which
would be a worry full abuse or lack of controls and corruption
protection but think you should probably reconsider this. They are not
doing it for no good reason after all.

If it was the local police or local council I would be worried and I
am certainly more worried about UK ISPs systems which is why I changed
my ISP to one with a traditional clean and simple approach.