[Users] PGP in claws

Paul Sommer nl at paul-sommer.de
Fri Apr 3 17:14:30 CEST 2015

> From: Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>
> To: users at lists.claws-mail.org
> Subject: Re: [Users] PGP in claws
>
> On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 16:54:14 +0200
> Paul Sommer <nl at paul-sommer.de> wrote:
>
> > If I understand the discussion there's no way for that!? If so then
> > encryption is no option with claws - or better: claws is no option
> > if one want to use encryption.
>
> You have obviously completely misunderstood.

Oh^ Following the discussion it seems as there is really no way to store
messages unencrypted.
Have I missed something?

The only (ugly) way that comes to my mind is to configure claws to store
sent mails unencrypted and then forward all encrypted mails to myself.

Is there a feature request forum for that kind of questions? I just read that
there is a new version of the enigmail plugin for Thunderbird that does exactly
what I want, but I don't like Thunderbird too much.

Regards, Paul Sommer