[Users] 3.11.1 new feeds not marked or appearing

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Thu Nov 6 15:47:55 CET 2014

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 09:02:06 +0000
Graham P Davis <newsboy at scarlet-jade.com> wrote:

>Yes, I've got that as well. The problem seems to be related to a
>change in the storage of of the folders and feeds. Whereas - in
>Linux at any rate - in 3.10 the folders are in "~/.claws/RSSyl", in
>3.11 they are in  "~/.claws/RSSyl/My Feeds (RSSyl)".

I'm on 3.11.1 and I just checked:

All my RSSyl are under: ~/.claws-mail/RSSyl/

But I have a also a whole bunch of empty directories:

Comments on: A Sticky Topic:
Comments on: Camera Raw 5.7 and Lightroom 2.7 Available on Adobe Labs:
Comments on: Camera Raw 6.0 Now Shipping as part of CS5 (With Important Caveat):
Comments on: Camera Raw 6.1 Now Available:
Comments on: Camera Raw 6.1 Release Candidate Available on Adobe Labs:
Comments on: George Jardine on the Lightroom 3 Develop Module:
Comments on: George Jardine publishes new Lightroom 3 Tutorials:

and plenty of others.

I also cechk the feed properties: Fetch Comments if possible and they
are all not checked.

--
sknahT

vyS