[Users] 3.11.1 new feeds not marked or appearing

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Thu Nov 6 18:05:27 CET 2014

On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 19:36:43 +0000
Cliff Laine <clifflaine at europe.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else found that updated newsfeeds fail to get picked up by
> 3.11.1?
>
> My friend has updated her blog five minutes ago. Liferea picks it up
> but not Claws, not even when I manually refresh the feeds. I thought
> it had gone quiet in my suburb of the blogsphere!

Hello,

if you right-click on the feed folder, are options "Refresh feed" and
"Feed properties" active, or grayed out?

If they are grayed out, then the folder has been "degraded" to a
regular folder (not a feed anymore), and the migration to new
storage format did not go as planned, for which I apologize.

--
Andrej