[Users] "auto configure"

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Jun 27 18:25:29 CEST 2014

I do not know if I am doing something wrong, or what, so I thought I would ask

I am using claws-mail-3.10.1 on a FreeBSD-10 / amd64 system. Everything seems
to work fine. I have five different accounts, "gmail", "outlook" "yahoo" and
two other business ISP accounts. Now, I can configure them all manually and
they work fine. The question I have is exactly what is the auto configure
suppose to do? Every time I have tried it, it pops up a "failed" notice. It
does not make any difference which account I try it on.

I am not sure if this only happens on my system, or if I am doing something
wrong. Perhaps I am missing a dependency that I am not aware of. Claws-mail
was installed via the FreeBSD ports system.

Thanks!

--
Jerry