[Users] One filter not working

Neil senex at drofle.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 09:45:45 CEST 2014

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:15:31 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> .....for comparison.  Obviously, the important bits are the selection
> criteria (from in the first rule & headers in the second).  My
> apologies for the wrapping - those rules are really all on one line
> each.
>
> If that fails, the next step would be to post your filter rules, so we
> can see them and hopefully, spot any obvious mistakes.  The rules can
> be found in ~/.claws-mail/matcherrc.

OK, here is the complete list of filtering rules

enabled rulename "dc" account 1 to matchcase "list@" | cc matchcase
"list@" move "#imap/Lists/INBOX/dclug"

enabled rulename "wotd" account 2 from matchcase "doctor@" move "#imap/Oldhome/INBOX/wotd"

enabled rulename "geo" account 2 from matchcase "geocaching" move
"#imap/Oldhome/INBOX/geocache"

enabled rulename "rspb" account 2 from
matchcase "rspb" move "#imap/Oldhome/INBOX/rspb"

enabled rulename "bugs" account 3 from matchcase "thewildbeast" move
"#imap/Main/INBOX/bugreports"

enabled rulename "claws" account 3 to
matchcase "claws-mail" | cc matchcase "claws-mail" move
"#imap/Main/INBOX/claws"

enabled rulename "Insiders" account 4 from
matchcase "insiders" move "#imap/Home/INBOX/Insiders"

enabled rulename "blip" account 4 from matchcase "blip" move "#imap/Home/INBOX/blip"

enabled rulename "zen" account 5 from matchcase "zen.co.uk" | from
matchcase "zen-mail" move "#imap/New/INBOX/Zen"

enabled rulename "xfce" account 5 to matchcase "xfce" | cc matchcase
"xfce" move "#imap/New/INBOX/xfce"

enabled rulename "xubuntu" account 5
from matchcase "xubuntu" | to matchcase "xubuntu" | cc matchcase
"xubuntu" move "#imap/New/INBOX/xubuntu"

I have tried to make them easier to read.

Thanks

Neil