[Users] How to colour incoming messages?

Leon Fisk lfisk at iserv.net
Sun Jul 7 22:06:58 CEST 2013

On Sun, 7 Jul 2013 18:20:27 +1000
Adam Nielsen <a.nielsen at shikadi.net> wrote:

<huge snip>
>> You can use "Processing rules" instead of filtering.
>
>This does sound promising, except that they are run automatically.  If
>there was a way to only trigger the processing rules when I want to,
>and only on selected messages, it would be fine.

Right-click on Inbox. Chose Properties, remove the tick for Run
Processing Rules when opening.

Under Menu Item "Tools", note there is "Run folder processing rules"
(sixth entry from the top). You can run them anytime you want manually
while in/using said folder and they don't have to run automatically.

--
Leon
Claws 3.9.1, Ubuntu Karmic-Lucid