[Users] Migrating Google Mail to Claws Mail

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Mar 17 10:11:02 CET 2012

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:21:46 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:

Hello John,

> It's like there's a checkbox somewhere that says "ignore this
> account," or "this account is just for sending."

Those options exist (sort of).  An account can be created SMTP only, or
can be ignored by "get all".  I expect though, in your case, that these
are irrelevant.

> https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#settings/fwdandpop
> (Hope that loads.) All I did on that page was click to enable imap and

It loads *my* settings, rather than yours.  Only because that's the way
it's all set up as to view it, you have to log in.  Obviously, I don't
have your login details.

--
 Regards  _
You're the psychotic daughter of a psychotic mother