[Users] programatically create a tag and set the message with it - evernote style - @info #claws-mail #programming

Carles carsato1 at yahoo.es
Sun Dec 23 09:32:52 CET 2012

I mean I would need some help to program it because I don't know how to
do it exactly. Maybe it's possble to make a plugin.

 I'm not able to find documentation on how to program thing using
 python or creating plugins, Could you point me to some link to it?

Thank you! :)

El Sun, 23 Dec 2012 08:58:11 +0100