[Users] GData plugin: contact limit not enough

Steve Braun sylpheed-claws-users at lists.evervoid.net
Fri Dec 30 20:48:54 CET 2011

Holger Berndt (29.12.2011, 14:03:45):
>The second problem is that the upper limit of 1000 is arbitrary, and
>not really necessary. Fortunately, that's easy to fix.
[…]
>I agree. In fact, not being an active Google+ user, I wasn't even aware
>Google+ contacts are included.

FYI the maximum number of people you are allowed to follow on google+
is 5000, so according to your previous limit, the new upper limit
should be at least 6000 ;-)

Since you said the number was arbitrary, I recompiled the plugin with a
limit of 10000 and now everything works again as expected. Just make
sure to change the limit for the next version.

Thanks for the info,
Steve