[Translators] Claws Mail pt_PT translation

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 13:59:36 CET 2018

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 12:20:01 +0000
Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerque73 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Nothing.

For the RSSyl folder, the folder name is created when The RSSyl
mailbox is added. Your translation is the default suggested name for
pt_PT.

For the headers, (Subject, etc), use the option 'Translate header
names' on /Configuration/Preferences/Display/Summaries. These header
names are a standard, so are not translated by default.

For the toolbar icon labels, these are created the first time you run
claws-mail. You ran it is English first, it seems. They can be
changed via the sub-pages under /Configuration/Preferences/Toolbars.

with regards

Paul