[Translators] Claws Mail pt_PT translation

Pedro Albuquerque palbuquerque73 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:20:01 CET 2018

Hi,

a little help, please.

I attached two images, one is the output of msgfmt, just to illustrate
the completeness of the translation. The other is a PrtScn of Claws,
where I marked my doubts:

  * There are a few translated strings, like My Feeds, Subject, Date,
    ..., that are not being used;
  * There are also two icons with a possible translation, "Lixeira" and
    "Próxima" that I can't change.

The first one, "Lixeira" I would expect it to be:

/#: src/toolbar.c:445 src/toolbar.c:496//
//msgctxt "Toolbar"//
//msgid "Trash"//
//msgstr "Lixo"/

and the second "Próxima":

/#: src/toolbar.c:501//
//msgid "Next"//
//msgstr "Seguinte"/

I did also a grep search on the entire folder and those terms aren't there.

Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance,
Pedro