[Translators] Translation for Traditional Chinese - 'zh_TW.gmo' [52% finished] - EOM

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 09:19:52 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for your offer.

Please read this page, it provides you with all the essential
information that you need as a translator for Claws Mail.
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator's_Information

On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:09:26 +0800
Mark Chang <mark.cyj at gmail.com> wrote:

> I try my best to trashlate v3.12.0. This is my first time to do for
> claws mail though I have been used claws over 8 years.
>
> If any update I will post here and will continue to do this job.
>
> Any suggestion is appreciate.

Never post your updates to this list, send them to
translations at thewildbeast.co.uk instead.

Don't send the gmo file, send the po file. And only send it prior to
release and/or when updates are requested via this list.

If you translate the previous release your translation will always be
out of date in the release that contains it, because it will always
be one release behind. Please follow the details on the Translators'
Information page, and update against the codebase in GIT.

Thanks again,
with regards

Paul