[Translators] An explanation, please

Thomas Bellmann ThomasBellmann at gmx.net
Sun Aug 30 13:10:48 CEST 2015

Hi Luigi,

this is obviously an error message. When you search the file for
"Failed to register" you will find some more strings of this kind.

Since I found it hard to translate I chose the (maybe cheap) solution
to keep a part of the message in English.
So
| msgid "Failed to register avatar header update hook"
became
| msgstr "Registrieren des \"avatar header update hook\" schlug fehl."

As I started translating I found it useful to look at the solution
of the translators of the other languages, even I don't speak most these
languages.

hth
Thomas

Luigi Votta schrieb