[Users] sent account not corrosponding to current mailbox

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Jan 20 12:05:35 CET 2013

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 21:50:19 +0100
Slavko <linux at slavino.sk> wrote:

Hello Slavko,

>Why bad idea putting more ML into one folder? For example, to have two

Because it increases the chance of something being sent to the wrong
place.  With two lists, it's 50:50 chance, with three 67% chance of
sending a message to the wrong list, and so forth.  Of course, if only
one list accepts incoming mail, the others being announce only lists for
example, then the foregoing becomes moot.

Of course, you are well within your rights to work as you choose.

--
 Regards  _
Well I don't want you to think I'm being obscene