[Users] How to check if Bogofilter is still working?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu May 30 07:51:46 UTC 2024

On Thu, 30 May 2024 09:44:51 +0200
"Jakub T. Jankiewicz" <jcubic at onet.pl> wrote:

Hello Jakub,

>I've notice that I started getting evident SPAM that are not marked as
>such.

Evident to you.  You have to train bogofilter.  Mark each unidentified
spam message as spam.  Over time, filtering will improve.  Equally, you
should feed bogofilter a good selection of ham.

This is an ongoing process.  As spammers get more creative, filtering
tech has to be taught their new strategies.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"