[Users] vertical scroll bar width -- can it be increased?

Gil Weber gilweber at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 13 22:01:37 UTC 2024

Hello, everyone.

I am using Claws-Mail 4.1.1 with Linux Mint 20.2.

Having a lot of difficulty grabbing the vertical scroll bar that
is on the right side of the panel where my e-mail folders
appear (just to the right of the numbers showing how many messages
are in each folder).

I realize it's probably just my clumsiness, but life with Claws-Mail
would be MUCH less frustrating if I could widen that scroll bar
and make it easier to grab with my mouse.

Is it possible to widen that scroll bar? If yes, how?

Thanks.
Gil