[Users] Two quick questions

Joe joe at jretrading.com
Wed Jul 31 09:38:18 UTC 2024

Is there a way to filter newsgroup messages according to number or
names of crossposted groups? I have a large number of filter rules to
make a couple of groups usable, but it could probably be done better by
looking for crossposting.

Is there a way to disable operation of URL links in received emails,
either by folder or globally? It can probably be done with filters and
regular expressions, but I was hoping there might be something already
built-in. Displaying the actual URL would be a reasonable compromise.

I can't find any reference anywhere to either possibility for
claws-mail.

--
Joe