[Users] Rules

c. marlow CWM030 at FASTMAIL.US
Sat Jan 27 17:53:59 UTC 2024

On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 17:37:57 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Sort of...
>
> /All/ post- and pre-processing rules can be performed in folder
> Processing. But pre- and post-processing happen before and after
> (respectively) all folder processing rules. Pre- and post-processing
> rules are, therefore, kind of global processing rules.

"Global" as in, Claws will run that rule in every folder?

CRAP, I was just wanting to have claws delete some emails that I have
hit UNSUBSCRIBE on, yet they didn't honor my unsub and keep sending me
emails.

Most of the emails that I don't want, land in the inbox anyways.

=====================
Thanks!
Chris

OFF LIST ADDRESS: CWM030 at FASTMAIL.COM

Stats:
-------
Claws Mail 4.0.0 (GTK+ 3.24.33; x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) DEB installation.
Account Type:IMAP unfortantly :S, I personally prefer Pop3.

Ubuntu Unity 22.04.3 ( Installed 1/26/24)
Memory: 15.5 Gigs
Processor: Intel Core i3-7100T CPU @ 3.40 GHz x 4
Graphics: Mesa Intel HD Graphics 630 ( KBL GT2)
OS Type: 64 bit
Disk: 1 TB ( EXT4 Partitions)