[Users] claws-mail with OAuth2 IMAP O365

Philippe Cara (TB) philippe.cara at vub.be
Thu Jan 11 21:08:24 UTC 2024

Thank you Olaf!

I get exactly the error message you describe. Here's a screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/Oezix3P
So the link give by claws does work and I get an authentication page
from office365. After authentication it goes wrong because of
http://127.0.0.1:8888 as redirect URL.

I will try to modify the source as suggested and compile my own claws.

Is there any chance that this tweak would be included in a next release
of claws-mail? I think it might be useful for lots of users who are
forced to OAuth2 by their institution.

Best regards,					--Philippe