[Users] New color of selected mail and folder on list panes

Adrian adrian at aeolian.org.uk
Thu Sep 21 10:01:04 UTC 2023

I had to go out just after posting and immediately guessed what the
source of the color might be. I came back and confirmed it.  #e95420 is
"Ubuntu orange".

This color is used by default for all selected text in Ubuntu.  BUT
when black text is selected and the bg color goes orange, the font
color turns white.  In Claws Mail the text stays black (or gray when
Claws doesn't have focus).

As I said I noticed it after upgrading Claws so I'm puzzled that it's
an OS color, and unclear if the ornage has changed or something else.

So my question is now if there's a way to override these in Claws -
either the bg color for selected list lines, or the font color.