[Users] Save password store when OAuth tokens are refreshed

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Mon Sep 18 16:35:23 UTC 2023

Hello!

I've noticed that, when `oauth2_check_passwds` is called, the
in-memory passwords/tokens are updated, but not the on-disk
`passwordstorerc`.

This is not much of a problem for most people, but I have code (
https://www.thenautilus.net/cgit/config-clawsmail/tree/ ) that parses
the password store so some scripts of mine can send email using the
accounts configured in claws, and they don't work when the tokens have
been refreshed, because the values on disk are now wrong.

I think the attached patch would solve my problem. Would you consider
merging it?

Thanks in advance.

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574