[Users] Disable file attachment notice when invoking from command line

Viatrix viatrix at purelymail.com
Wed Sep 13 02:50:54 UTC 2023

On 2023-09-12T18:24-07, Viatrix <viatrix at purelymail.com> wrote:

> Hi Claws Mail users,
> When I invoke Claws from the command line, using the --compose
> argument to compose a message with a file attachment, how can I avoid
> getting the dialog "Notice: The following file has been attached"?

I have determined from checking the source code that an attachment
attached via --compose always displays the dialog with no way to
disable it. However, the command-line argument --attach does not display
the dialog and this is sufficient for my purposes.

--
Viatrix she|they https://viatrix.is-hella.gay