[Users] Filter is not working as expected

Marcio Andrey Oliveira plicatibu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:34:11 UTC 2023

Hi, Paul.

In the past emails you can see the combinations I did for the fields in
From:, To: and Cc (including the filtering logs).

After you told me about the Extended mode of QuickSearch, I re-tested
everything using the expressions you provided.

They only worked when I have just one email in the To or in the Cc (the
condition for the From: field is the only one that always works for me).

Let's say you have 3 emails:

paul at mydomain.com, paulclaws at mydomain.com and paul at duck.com

The following won't work (at least it didn't work for me)
from:  paul at mydomain.com
to: paulclaws at mydomain.com and paul at duck.com

from:  paul at mydomain.com
to: paulclaws at mydomain.com, paul at duck.com