[Users] Filter is not working as expected

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Oct 11 08:06:51 UTC 2023

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 22:50:02 -0300
Marcio Andrey Oliveira <plicatibu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've already split the filter into 3 (one for the from field, one for the
> to field and one for the cc field).
> It only works for the from field.
> For the other fields it is not working.
>
> I think I'll give up. It's too much work for something so simple.

It's working for me, and, in my opinion, it's pretty simple. In my tests (and
in my general usage) it's not just working for the from field, but works for
all fields as intended. Filtering just works. There must be something that
you're doing wrong.

Did you actually test your rules with Extended mode of QuickSearch before
creating filtering rules with them?

with regards

Paul

--
Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Why is top-posting such a bad thing?