[Users] claws-mail impap-error Port 993 tls on Macos ventura

Stephan Hesse stephan at briefhansa.de
Mon Oct 2 18:15:58 UTC 2023

Hello community,

via homebrew https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/claws-mail i installed
claws-mail on my macbook (Ventura). E-Mail sending via smtp-587 works,
receiving via imaps-993 does not. via tcpdump I proved this to myself.
Apple seems to block other email clients except apple-mail and
thunderbird. Does anyone know the problem and the solution? I would
like to continue using claws-mail. I use claws-mail for 17 years, its
great and I would like to continue using it! 1000 Thanks to all
developers!!

Many regards
Steffe