[Users] claws-mail impap-error Port 993 tls on Macos

Stephan Hesse stephan at briefhansa.de
Thu Nov 30 15:52:18 UTC 2023

I have now tried to compile version 4.2.0 again. I uninstalled before
brew remove libetpan --ignore-dependencies
.
Also uninstalled the claws-mail 3.1.9 via brew. What am I doing wrong?
Do I have to install other modules as a basis before compiling?

((
edmin at 2mabuk Downloads % brew list
==> Formulae
at-spi2-core gdk-pixbuf jpeg-turbo libunistring
nettle atk gettext libepoxy libx11 nmap autoconf
git libetpan libxau openssl at 3 automake glib libevent
libxcb p11-kit bison gmp libgcrypt libxdmcp pango byacc gnutls
libgpg-error libxext	pcre ca-certificates graphite2
libidn2	libxfixes pcre2 cairo gsettings-desktop-schemas
liblinear libxi	pixman ccrypt gtk+ libnghttp2 libxrender
pkg-config clang-build-analyzer gtk+3 libpcap libxtst s-lang dbus
gtk-mac-integration libpng lua tcpdump flex gtk-vnc libssh2 lz4 unbound
fontconfig harfbuzz libtasn1 lzo xorgproto freetype hicolor-icon-theme
libtiff	m4 xz fribidi icu4c libtool midnight-commander zstd ))

Enclosed is the log file from 'make'.
I will be very happy if I have a working claws-mail with darwin!

Greetings Steffe