[Users] I don´t want automatic filling of From

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Nov 29 22:09:54 UTC 2023

On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 19:59:44 +0000
"Pierre A." <pa.news at free.fr> wrote:

> It does not seem to be so simple.

It really is so simple. You must be unnecessarily complicating things, and
your latest message in this thread certainly makes it look that way.

Re-read what I wrote. It really is that simple. Right-click a folder,
choose Properties, select the Compose tab, check the box for Default From:,
leave the text entry empty, click OK. If you want this to apply to any and
all sub-folders of the current folder, check the box for 'Apply to
sub-folders'.

with regards

Paul