[Users] office365 oauth2

Paul Rolland rol at witbe.net
Mon May 15 07:09:39 UTC 2023

Hello,

On Mon, 15 May 2023 12:58:18 +0600
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> DM: Thanks for sharing your experience, Rol. From what Don has
> described, I'd be pretty surprised if he would actually be able to do
> this, since this is likely only something someone with admin access
> could do (as your comment below also supports). From the error message
> he's getting, it seems to me like even general user access to the Azure
> settings is significantly limited, presumably by his university.

Yes, that's what I wanted to point out... The global procedure implies some
configuration to be done in Azure to allow the app. As Don seems to have
implied the University may be helping, I wanted to confirm this is needed,
and that he may have to get in touch with them to ensure that the Admin
part has been fully executed.

Sorry for not being clear enough in my previous mail.

Best,
Rol