[Users] How do I use Claws-mail for downloading RSS feed?

Susmita/Rajib bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Sat May 13 17:05:40 UTC 2023

Thank you, Ms. Viatrix, for your quick reply. I have added the lines
but received error messages for ANI:

TOI was properly set up. Receiving feeds alright. So once again, thank
you for your advice.

I have another query:
when the program claws-mail is launched it asks for configuring email
account. I have put in arbitrary entries, as I don't want to use the
program for IMAP, POP or SMTP emailing services.

I now want to remove the IMAP/SMTP set up for emails. I can't.

Eagerly awaiting your kind inputs.

Best,
Rajib