[Users] Select All shortcut Ctrl + A not working

addicted2h addicted2h at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 22:47:13 UTC 2023

 Apologies for additional email, but it's an important addendum: I realized that NONE of my hotkeys / keyboard shortcuts work in Claws! I don't use that many, but Ctrl + F to search is one. When it didn't work I pulled up the complete list and went through them all - none work, in no part of Claws (not in the message list, nor inside a single message). I don't even know where to start now. (A quick web search didn't bring back anything.) Just to be clear: all the usual keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl + A, Ctrl + S, Ctrl + F) work everywhere else on my machine.