[Users] Drag and drop is a bit skewed

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Mar 8 13:34:02 UTC 2023

On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 15:26:53 +0200
<mahlamytsike at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello mahlamytsike at gmail.com,

>Now it's clear that this feature of Claws Mail is intentional. That
>should have been said at the very beginning.

As you've been told already;  Claws-Mail has nothing to do with how the
mouse pointer behaves.  That is entirely due to the way your pointer
theme works.  Furthermore, if you won't look at what the row that has
been highlighted, there's probably no helping you.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"