[Users] Drag and drop is a bit skewed

mahlamytsike at gmail.com mahlamytsike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:21:50 UTC 2023

On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 11:00:27 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 01:47:54 +0200
> <mahlamytsike at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It is very difficult to move e-mails to the right folder.
>
> How is it difficult? You can clearly see the target folder as it is
> highlighted as you drag.
>
> with regards
> Paul

Hi !

When I grab an message, the mouse pointer transforms to hand, now (on the video) when I drag this hand to 'Coding' folder, the bottom 'Linux' folder will be highlighted. Now when I release mouse button and drop, the message moved to the 'Linux' instead of 'Coding' where mouse actually points. You can see this on the referenced video.

Thanks !