[Users] Newbie Hello is anybody around? Regards

tobias schwibingerr whyskyhigh at yahoo.de
Sat Jun 24 15:44:37 UTC 2023

 Good afternoonWht do You want to know?
I did install claws on a computerI did connect claws with an email ad.Fine.
Now second computerI try to connect to yahoo.This does not work.
I thinkas amateurTLS POP or imapis wrong data.
RegardsThank You.
Please ask.
Sopjie

    Am Samstag, 24. Juni 2023 um 16:35:49 MESZ hat Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> Folgendes geschrieben:

 On Sat, 24 Jun 2023 14:01:10 +0000 (UTC)
tobias schwibingerr via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Good afternoon
> Cannot connect  claws with yahoo.
> I ask for help
> Regards
> Sophie
> Bug report
>
> * Konto 'whyhskyhigh at yahoo.de@pop.mail.yahoo.de': Verbinde mit POP3-Server:
> imap.mail.yahoo.de:993...[2023-06-09 17:24:07] POP< * OK Welcome! IMAP
> Server up and ready to accept your request*** Fehler beim Verarbeiten der
> E-Mail.

It's hard to say what your problem just with the information you provided.

"Fehler beim Verarbeiten der E-Mail." I would agree with that,
'whyhskyhigh at yahoo.de@pop.mail.yahoo.de' isn't a correct email address.

Provide more information if you need more of an answer.

with regards

Paul