[Users] Attaching an email

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Sun Jun 11 17:29:42 UTC 2023

Is it possible to attach an email when composing an email in claws?

I expect I can attach the file from the mailbox but my recipient is not
a techy but a normal person. I just want them to be able to read the
email. I can quote the text from the email in my own email, but I'd
prefer it to appear as a separate thing if possible.

Is there an approved way to do this, that appears in a sensible manner
when it is received by any random MUA?

I suppose my backup position is to copy the file from the mailbox, edit
it to appear legible without most of the header lines and attach that
file to my email.

Or is there a better way? I haven't found anything in my searches.

TIA, Dave