[Users] Forward of HTML email

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Sat Jan 28 12:48:55 UTC 2023

On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 13:32:14 +0200
Cristian Secară <liste at secarica.ro> wrote:

> Redirect ≠ forward.
>
> (still, I just wonder why people insists in preserving a HTML message :)
>
> Cristi

Thanks I will use redirect from now on. I didn't even know this exists. And I
need this to send email to someone that use Gmail and the information is in
HTML format, often text is really hard to read.

I need this mostly to send someone email from Google Search Console about
traffic to the website. Text email from Google is not readable. But HTML
looks really good.

Jakub

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Senior Front-End Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me