[Users] Migrating account authentication from basic POP to OAuth2

Paul Rolland rol at witbe.net
Tue Jan 3 08:37:13 UTC 2023

Hello,

On Tue, 03 Jan 2023 09:11:44 +0100
Michael Rasmussen via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Glad you got it sorter. The logs you provided was very confusing;-)

Well, the most confusing part was that I was still able to send email, and
that sending also required the OAUTH2 to work...

But let's consider that as a bonus point for Claws: once the issue has been
fixed on the POP server (I can't think of a different reason for the
service being restored), Claws resumed getting emails perfectly !

Thanks,