[Users] Text/html view - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 2 22:21:05 UTC 2023

Hi,

Claws keeps on crashing or simply closing when I try to click the small
icon on the bottom rhs for "text/html".

It doesn't seem to be crashing now. It was initially, I did the 'send
report'. Can't find any info re crash in the ~/.claws-mail folder.

So I ran a claws-mail -d , and the last part of the output is attached.
 The html is from an Apple app.

I have LiteHTML Viewer plugin installed.

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Richards

Music helps us travel, it's like a vehicle of vibration and energy.