[Users] filtering appears not to work properly

Rodney D. Myers RodMyers at mail.com
Wed Dec 27 22:07:48 UTC 2023

Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus) x86_64
	claws-mail     4.1.1-2+b1
GhostBSD 23.10.1 amd64
	claws-mail	3.19.1

Greetings,

returning to claws-mail after a few years using some other program.

I have everything, but one thing working as I think it should be
working.

filters. Everything gets shoved into the "inbox" but nothing gets
filtered into their respective folders.

Once in the inbox, if I run the filters, everything gets sorted into
their folders.

It's probably hiding in plain site, but I have not been able to find
the appropriate entry to have my email sorted while being downloaded.
Any tricks or tips would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <WG4USA at arrl.net> - wg4usa

        Ben Franklin - 1759