[Users] Error while compiling on macOS

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Mon Dec 11 14:36:28 UTC 2023

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 14:49:03 -0000
Leo <leo at heitmannruiz.org> wrote:

> I was hoping IMAP would work, after compiling LibEtPan with GnuTLS,
> though I get the "TLS handshake failed" error. Does IMAP work for you?

"TLS handshake failed" is an error following a connection attempt with a
particular server, it's not directly to do with IMAP support in Claws Mail.
Unless someone is using the same server as you, "Does IMAP work for you?" is
not a useful question.

See what /Tools/Network Log says when you attempt to connect. Review your
account settings on the TLS page. Share these things if you want some
assistance.

with regards

Paul