[Users] claws-mail impap-error Port 993 tls on Macos

Stephan Hesse Stephan at Briefhansa.De
Thu Dec 7 21:04:44 UTC 2023

Hi David,

!!!
edmin at 2mabuk claws-mail-4.2.0 % ./configure --with-gnutls
--disable-archive-plugin --disable-dillo-plugin
--disable-notification-plugin
!!! configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-gnutls

My complete errorfile enclosed.
Thanks for more help!

Greetings Steffe

configure: WARNING: *** LibSM will not be supported ***
configure: JPilot support not available
configure: SVG support deactivated as librsvg2 >= 2.39.0 was not found
configure: valgrind support deactivated as valgrind >= 2.4.0 was not
found
configure: Adding perl LIBS -g -pipe -DPERL_USE_SAFE_PUTENV
-iwithsysroot /System/Library/Perl/5.30/darwin-thread-multi-2level/CORE
configure: Use gpgrt-config with /usr/local/lib as gpg-error-config
configure: WARNING: "Plugin fancy will not be built; missing
libwebkit2gtk-4.0 or greater "
configure: WARNING: "Plugin litehtml_viewer will not be built; missing
libgumbo "
configure: WARNING: "Plugin pdf_viewer will not be built; missing
libpoppler-glib "
configure: WARNING: "Plugin perl will not be built; missing libperl "
configure: WARNING: "Plugin python will not be built; missing
pygobject-3.0 python3 "
configure: WARNING: "Plugin pgpcore will not be built; missing libgpgme
"
configure: WARNING: "Plugin pgpmime will not be built; missing pgpcore
plugin libgpgme "
configure: WARNING: "Plugin pgpinline will not be built; missing pgpcore
plugin libgpgme "
configure: WARNING: "Plugin smime will not be built; missing pgpcore
plugin libgpgme "
configure: WARNING: Plugin tnef_parse will not be built; missing
libytnef"
configure: WARNING: "Plugin vcalendar will not be built; missing libical
"
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-gnutls
edmin at 2mabuk Downloads % cd claws
edmin at 2mabuk claws % ./configure --with-gnutls --disable-archive-plugin
--disable-dillo-plugin --disable-notification-plugin
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-gnutls
checking build system type... x86_64-apple-darwin22.6.0
checking host system type... x86_64-apple-darwin22.6.0
checking target system type... x86_64-apple-darwin22.6.0
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... ./config/install-sh -c -d