[Users] new email account creation problem with gmail

bruce scanb31 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 14:14:10 UTC 2023

ok

i'm having issue creating a new gmail email account in claws.

I created new email account to match the  2nd gmail I account I had set
up for a good while.

the problem is the new email account does not show up in claws email
address list.  at the bottom of the other listed email addresses, is an
entry that reads "Mailbox (MH)" and its other folders for that account

the 2nd gmail address is listed in the account edit..

since it is not going into the 2nd gmail address, 2nd gmail mails went
into the scanb31gmail address.  i've had to create a temporary fold to
capture this mail.

how do i fix this?