[Users] Unable to resize screen in Claws-Mail for Windows

Manfred Schmitt claws at slashproc.org
Sat Apr 8 13:00:36 UTC 2023

Gerard E. Seibert wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Apr 2023 18:20:35 -0400, Pierre Fortin stated:
> > On Fri, 7 Apr 2023 13:56:52 -0400 jerry at seibercom.net wrote:
> >
> > >cannot drag it into position
> >
> > Drag with Alt key depressed.
>
> The ALT key has no affect.

If Microsoft didn't changed it in Windows  11 -- which wouldn't surprise me:
Shift-Right Click on the Claws-Mail taskbar icon -> Move or right  click on the taskbar
and click on one of the window positioning options  cascade/side-by-side/stacked.
Alt-Space should also work  to get to the window options menu and than M for move
but I can't test it because here it opens the Reminna Window Options of the Win10
Virtual Machine  ;-)

Bye,
Manfred