[Users] Upgraded to Ubuntu 22.04 and now cannot start claws-mail.

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Sep 27 02:34:26 CEST 2022

On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 20:43:04 +0000
Rolf Turner <r.turner at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

<SNIP>

Inexplicably claws-mail seems to have started working.  Why on earth,
I know not.  I shall cross my fingers and hope that it continues to
work.  Given that I haven't a clue as to what went on, I have, however,
no real confidence.

Thanks to Paul and Marco for their attempts to help me.  Perhaps one of
the pieces of their advice that I followed just took time to sink in to
the system .... But that sounds more like superstition rather than
rationality.

cheers,

Rolf

--